Now that you've installed The Easiest App for Dynamic Product Ads Automation, it's time to get to business 😉 and get your Return On Ad Spend ( ROAS) as high as possible!
To create your first campaign, just click the button on the Dashboard:
▶ It’s time to name your campaign😃! You do that in the 👉 "Click to Name This Dynamic Product Ad" 👈section. You can get creative, but remember to choose a title that is relevant to your campaign:
▶ What you see on the ☝ right is the Dynamic Product Ad’s preview.
Keep in mind that each viewer will see different products, depending on what he/she was interested in at your store. Smart, isn’t it? 😎
▶You are welcome to edit the text of the ad in the 👉"Edit Your Ad Text"👈 section - make it short and catchy and relevant to your products!
▶ The menu on the ☝ left is where you edit the settings of your ad.
With just a few clicks you set up:
- the beginning and the end of your campaign;
- the preferred audience type;
- the daily budget.
▶ The AdMonks Exclusive sections are our favourite 😍 👇
- They let you Exclude Bouncing or Accidental Visitors from your audience, so that you don’t burn 🔥 money;
- You can keep the Ad Frequency just right, so that your viewers don’t get spammed with your ads;
- Keep track of your Return On Ad Spent (ROAS) - with this feature we will let you know if it’s all going according to you plans;
- You don’t have to worry that AdMonks advertises product you just ran out of - we keep a Daily Update of Your Product Catalog automatically. Cool, isn’t it?
- Stay flexible with our easy Daily Budget Fixer Feature! You can easily set your budget any time.
Hope the article was helpful and you're ready to Create New Campaign!
Don't miss Episode 3 of our "How to use AdMonks?" series!
And keep in mind that we're looking forward to your feedback - let us know via chat or email, you'll make AdMonks very happy monks! ❤