Having difficulties connecting your Ad Account in AdMonks settings?
You can see it, but can't choose it?
It's probably because you haven't claimed your ad account in Business Manager. First, get through this step-by-step CHECKLIST to make sure your set up process goes smooth 😉
✅Do you have a Facebook Business Manager Account?
If not, set it up now , as we need it to continue.
✅Are you the Administrator of your Facebook Business Manager Account?
Because if you’re not, AdMonks can’t continue the set up.
✅Not sure what your role is in your Facebook Business Manager?
No worries, check your role and make sure you’re the Administrator.
If your role is Employee, change it by making a request to the actual Administrator to become one. If you’re not able to become the Administrator, the actual one will have to finish the set up process in AdMonks.
✅ I'm still seeing my Ad Account listed as RED. Why?
Well - there could be two reasons behind this, which are highlited when you move your cursor over the name of RED Add Account below dropdown menu:
- "We noticed that this Ad Account is not suitable to use right now because it current status is not active, check your Ad Account status on Facebook and resolve it." - it is an error associated strictly with Facebook. To fix it, visit your Business Manager, read the message from Facebook that should be visible on top and follow the instructions.
- "We noticed that this Ad Account is not suitable to use right now because it does not belong to your Business Manager." - most common error - you just need to connect your Ad Account to Business Manager - we provide a guide on how to solve this issue below.
*It is rare - but also worth mentioning that you can have two of stated informations simultaneously.
✅ Is the Facebook Ad Account you want to use in AdMonks connected to your Facebook Business Manager account?
If not, here's a short & easy tutorial:
Claiming your Ad Account in your Business Manager:
- Go to your Business Manager Settings and click 👉 Ad Account in your menu on the left:
- Click 👉Add and then choose 👉 Add an Ad Account in the dropdown. You'll see a modal asking you to fill in your Ad Account ID:
- If you're not sure what your Ad Account ID is, log into this Ad Account and copy the numbers in you Ad Account's URL that come after act=XXXXXXXXXXX:
- Copy and paste the number and that's it. You should now have your Ad Account assigned to your Business Manager Account.
✅ Are your problems solved?
We hope they are!
Feel free to get back to us with any doubts, we'll be happy to help you out!
Happy advertising 🙂